|Dates/Deadlines||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||BU applicants only|
|Area of Study:||German||Prog. Type:||Exchange|
|Housing:||On campus residence hall|
Dr. Ann McGlashan
Old Main 207
Baylor's direct exchange program with Freiburg means 1) an average of three Baylor students are guaranteed positions in the university at any given time; 2) credit applies to Baylor for all approved courses taken; 3) German majors or minors who have successfully completed four semesters of college German and can demonstrate German skills at least in the B1 range are encouraged to apply.
Term(s): Students should attend either for Semester II or for the full academic year. Semester II begins in March with a preparatory German course from the Sprachlehrinstitut, followed by the regular "Sommersemester" from April through July. The full academic year begins in September with the preparatory German course.
Information at a glance:
- Housing: http://www.studium.uni-freiburg.de/studieninteressierte-en/leben_in_freiburg-en/wohnen-en
- Eligiblity: http://www.studium.uni-freiburg.de/studienbewerbung-en
- Courses: http://www.studium.uni-freiburg.de/studium-en/lehrveranstaltungen-en
- International Office of Freiburg University: http://www.io.uni-freiburg.de/startseite-en.html?set_language=en
- Intensive German Language Course: http://www.sli.uni-freiburg.de/Deutsch-en/intsprachkurse-en
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|